Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Calling all Ladies in need of some extra cash :) Boutique for a Week Consignment......

Boutique for a Week Consignment!!



Did that get your attention? ~smile~
I am so excited about this and I wanted to help spread the word!! Do you have children's clothes in like new condition that you are interested in getting rid of for a better than yard sale price
?

In October some ladies that I know will be hosting this sale in Orlando. This is a great way to make some cash for whatever you may need it for.... If you are in Titusville, there may be a possibility that I can take your items over for you. If you are interested, just e-mail me....

here is the website:
You will want to check this out!! :)

3 comments:

Joanna said...

ooh lah! you'll be in Orlando? =D

Unknown said...

Hey thanks . . . I am going to copy and paste this to my blog. You did such a great job! This way my Orlando friends can get in on it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! You know what, do you remember when you visited Grace this summer, that some couple invited you to swim at their pool? That was us! Isn't it cool how God hooks people up. I'm Gail, partner in Boutique for a Week. I think I'll be getting to know you better ;) and I am thrilled!