Monday, July 21, 2008

Fridays with the Neu's...... Youth Retreat Style......

The Neu girlies headed out on Thursday for our Resolved Youth Retreat..We had a wonderful time!!....So Friday we were at a Youth Camp and we stayed into Saturday. It was so evident that God was in every last detail! We worshiped, prayed, ate, played, talked, goofed off, met God....what more could 2 girls ask for.....
I am so grateful to God that He has captured our hearts! We loved getting away and worshipping our savior!

The games were so fun and Chris and that marshmallow.....well.....you'd have to see that one for yourself!! I laughed so hard, cried so hard, slept so hard, prayed so hard and worshiped so hard....It was truly life changing!! The kindness of God....it always amazes me :)

Here is a peek into our weekend:

2 comments:

Lyssa said...

I totally love all of your pictures!! Is there any way you can send them to me? I'm making a video of the retreat and I need some more pics. :D

-Lyssa

Mandy, said...

It looks like you guys had a BLAST! I heard all about the retreat from Chris and Praise and my brother Zach, but didn't get to see any pics until you post! :) Thanks for sharing!