Tuesday, July 15, 2008

When I think of Home.....

I think of family....love....care...food :)........me...joe...libby.....emmy:)... our family in Wisconsin, our family in Delaware, our family in Wyoming, our family in Minnesota...our family in Washington/Virginia Maryland area..our family in pennsylvania.........I am sure I missed some (sorry!) We would love to have you over...We want to invite you over...especially those that are far away and we hold you near and dear in our hearts...we want you to visit our home......we know that you can't come here...... but we can bring our home to you.... ..... here is another way you can peek in on us.....peeking in on the Neu's......come along.....here is where we...well....abide....




Not only do we live here...we do life here...we love our savior here...we love each other here...we love our friends here...we love our family here...... So when you think of us...think of where we might be, what room we might be hanging out in......now you can picture it..... and Jimmy and Scott (my brothers).... I want to picture you here too....come visit!!! I love you!! and miss you bunches!!(just thinking of you tonite and missing you both :)

1 comment:

Mandy, said...

Tammy, you're so cute!
You're home is BEAUTIFUL!!