Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Things that make you go hmmm........

The truth is....we all have things about us that others would not know...unless of course they observed us and lived with us, or were with us quite regularly and even then....might still not know....

Well I thought it would be fun to share some things about each of us that you may not know...

I'll start: almost every morning I eat:
hummus and whole wheat flat bread! I know that is strange...but I love it :)


I also love Bird Watching!



We have had in our back yard-cardinals, pileated woodpeckers, tufted titmouses, quail, blue jays, hawks, hummingbirds and many more... I have several bird books and look them up if I don't know :)

It makes me very sad to see older gentlemen eating alone. When I am at a restaurant, I wonder why they are alone and pray for them and I hope their spouse has not died or something like that...my whole mercy side comes out..... :)



and last but not least....I go almost everywhere in my Birkenstock Flip Flops! They are my favorite shoes and they are so comfortable...

I know weird huh?

Tune in tomorrow for more of the family......

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Interesting, interesting.

I can't wait to see Libby's... ;)