Wednesday, July 09, 2008

quiche quiche baby!

well.....it's midweek and I was in the baking mood....here is a wonderful quiche recipe that you can add any meat and any cheese to. I made a broccoli, chicken and cheese version and it was yummo!

recipe below! (This is actually an old friend's recipe. Thanks Lisa for this family recipe handed on down to me :)





Basic Quiche

3/4 cup Milk

5 Eggs

3/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream

2 T. softened butter

1/2 t. salt or more

1 T. flour

2 Cups grated cheese

Dash tobasco

1 Cup veggies

1 Cup Meat

2 Pie crust shells

Mix all together. Place in 2 pie shells. Bake @ 425 for 15 minutes. reduce to 275 for 20 minutes longer. (if edges of pie crust start to burn, cover with foil for duration of baking)

~smile~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Quiche is amazing!... I was going to ask you for your recipe but... you beat me to it! thanks :)