Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!






Every year we try to do something special as a family around Christmas time. This year Ms. Dianne got to come with us! (since she is my adopted Aunt- smile with glee-).

Magic Kingdom was so beautifull! One of my highlights is they handed out complimentry hot chocolate and cookies, and they gave me and my Mom gluten free cookies! We were so excited and they tasted better then the sugar cookies! So every time we passed a place that we could get some, we asked for "four gluten free cookies please", so we came home with a lot of cookies that we could eat!

The Castle was so beautiful with all the lights on it changing colors. It was neat to see Tinkerbell zip down the line and she was real person! We got right on the rides and barely had to wait. It was a wonderful night to remember!

We will definately be doing this again as my whole family said what a great time it was!

Thank-you-Mom and Dad!



1 comment:

Joanna said...

Hey Libby!

My mom and little sister just went to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party as well. :) I love your pictures....and you have such a beautiful smile by the way.

How are you?! It's been a while.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Joanna