Monday, December 08, 2008

Can you say...Can?

And can is just what we did! some yummy stuff! Krista, Praise and I ventured into the domestic world and canned the old fashioned way! We had a blast and I must say, many hands made very light work.....
Our feet were tired, our backs were sore....but what a harvest we produced! Thanks girls for hanging out! Us younger women have to stick together you know!....Take a peek for yourselves......Next time though, I will peel 20 more cloves of garlic just to be safe ~wink~



4 comments:

Heidi said...

Cool.... I used to help my parents can growing up in Wisconsin. Don't quite remember how-to though... at least I know I have a "canning crew" now when our spring/summer garden is ready to harvest!! he he! I'll have to get some refresher points from y'all when that time comes... ♥ take care!

Krista said...

Yes we do have to stick together... :) Even tho praise might be out of the "young" group. lol Thanks for heading this up... I had a blast hanging out! xoxo

Unknown said...

that looks like a blast. I had such a great time with you today taking pictures. Thank you soooooo much. I love them

Unknown said...

i edited some on picnik... check it out: http://s395.photobucket.com/albums/pp34/kmerwin15/

love yoU!