Saturday, December 20, 2008

A blog award :)

Thanks Heidi! I have never had a blog award before! Heidi is a gifted writer and I love checking our her blog. She is definately the one who deserves this award that was graciously bestowed upon her!

Heidi you are a sweet friend, one that I would love to get to know more!

Thanks for this award and I would like to pass it on to Alyssa at Resolved2Worship....She also is a very gifted writer and a great photographer! I enjoy reading her blog regularly as well.... and I could give this to many more....but lots of you have got an award too which is so neat!


5 things I am addicted to are what I am to add....oh geesh! ok, well....let's see...

1. Growing in Godliness-I want to grow and change and I seem to be always working on something to do that. I think about it constantly and although in somethings change has not happened, by pursuing it regularly, I am at peace that God's timing is different than mine :)

2. Lists....I am constantly making lists and checking things off. I don't know what I would do without lists! I will never be without one and usually have 3 or 4 going at the same time...

3.Calendering...I have to have things wrote on the calendar. Buying a new calendar gives me immense pleasure! I actually get giddy! I love seeing my life in the days ahead and wonder what God has in store....yes....I am a dork.... but I love it!

4. Caffeine Free Diet Coke....I love it and sometimes drink a few in one day! I have had to cut so much out since I found out I am allergic to wheat and gluten, that this is a treat when many other things are off limits!

5. Recipes....I love them..I must have thousands...I have not cooked them all, but I love having them. This is an area that I plan on addressing in the new year...I am seeking to be paper-clutter free and my mission will be to reduce our paper load! but if you saw my recipe collection...look out!! It is scary!

ok, that's my sinful vices in a nutshell...... More blogging to come this week as my baby girl is turning 16 and I want to pay a tribute to her! I cant believe I will be a mom to a 16 year old!!! oh my gosh!!

No comments: