Friday, August 08, 2008

Fridays with the Neu's......Smile:)




We started the day off with an appointment to tighten those braces! They are moving along....the teeth and the payments ~smile~ Libby got black bands this time! It looks good! And.....our girl just finished Drivers Ed! aacccckkkkk! She is going to be driving here soon! I can't take it! Does anyone have a rewinder? :)
Libby also groomed Emmy! she did a great job. Emmy looks so cute now and not a huge fur ball! I think I like Libby's prices better than having the mobile groomer come...Can you say free? :)
We just hung out at home this afternoon, had yummy chili dogs for dinner and are now settled in watching the opening ceremony for the Olympics. Go USA!
You all would be so proud....I am completely caffeine free! I did survive last week and God's grace was so amazing! I don't have any more headaches so that is great!
Joe is still working on the bathroom...He painted the window and finished the last piece of beadboard and got his haircut, took a shower and now we are aggghhhhhing!
I guess that is it for this post. Thanks for peeking in on us!
Have a great weekend!

No comments: