Saturday, August 02, 2008

Fridays with the Neus......Demolition style....

Yes, you read that right...well...I guess that is exaggerating a little... For the past few days, we have been redoing our bathroom. We have had that 70's yellow tile and at some point we pulled off the soap dish and toothbrush holder...so this bathroom has been in limbo for years! So, we happened to have a coupon for Lowes... $10.00 off of $25.00 and we were so inspired to save money and work some on the bathroom...Joe graciously went and got beadboard and some glue and started putting the beadboard right over that tile! I was so excited! He had to make some very tricky cuts and well....he was amazing! Thanks babe! It isn't quite done, but we can show you some along the way pics and an almost finished product....This will definately be a work in progress as we still have the shower to tackle and new mirror to get and I am not sure yet about the window....but that will come soon enough and I just want to enjoy the right here and now...so..Have a peek:
enjoy~smile~

2 comments:

Hey, I'm Hannah Marie. said...

Hey! It was so nice to meet you last night! you guys are so sweet! I will definitely be checking on your blog and I will keep everyone updated on Italy.. probably more so then my parents. ha but their's is on my page too!

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful! :-D