Tuesday, January 06, 2009

stepping out of my box into a frame?

I had some creative juices flowing and I saw this picture in Pottery Barn that I had cut out years ago....I thought...hey, I can do that, so several trips to the thrift store and Lowes for molding and spray paint..I saw my wall come to life.... and I felt a little framey....and well...it was fun and it's different... and I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried something new for the new year...




School is back in swing, resolutions are being made and broke and made again...and it is wonderful that our comfort comes from knowing that God is for us and when are in our weakest state, He is strong..... What comfort to know that I can put my hope and trust in CHRIST ALONE!!


I am looking forward to a year of falling in love with my savior! Happiest of years to you dear friends and may God meet us at every turn and keep our hearts and minds focused on Him....


Have a wonderful week :)


6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! i love it!!! it's so amazing...

My Favorite Things said...

That is so neat! If I made one with my last name it would take up my whole wall...... hmm...

Praise said...

that looks soooo good! I love it!

Nikki said...

That looks great Tammy! Good thing you have a short last name!

sethswifeforlife said...

Hi Tammy. Nice to "see" you again. Blessings to you and your family! I am trying to remember how we originally met, and where? But I do remember you!
Happy '09!!!!

Britani said...

Awesome!!!
Back to blogggging! <3