Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Boutique for a Week is back and you DONT want to miss it!!!!


Do you have children's clothing that is in good condition that you want to get better than yardsale prices for? Then Boutique for a week is for you! I did this sale in October and I was so excited! I cannot tell you what a blessing it was and how many things I sold and neat things I bought! You're missing out if you let this one slip by!!!

here is the info...... check it out!!!




Upcoming Sale:February 23-27

Wintergarden, FL (about an hour for those going from Titusville)


check them out here:




Registration is now open if you want to sell items...


Visit them today so you can:

  • Register....



  • Volunteer...(so fun!)



  • Get the latest info on the upcoming sale....

**If you are pregnant, adopting or a foster mom, register online to shop early!

No comments: