Monday, November 10, 2008

Whats been going on...

Not a whole lot has been going on around the Neu house..Just the same old things that we do day in and day out.....

here is an update on the members of our fam:

Joe has been working hard at work...He has even had some overtime.He has been taking Libby driving and rescreened some screens so we could open the windows. Joe and Libby have enjoyed Geo-caching.... He has cut the grass, taken the trash out, surfed the web, considered playing soccer (oh no!) and I am sure alot more things have been happening too.....He celebrated his 44th birthday last month and Libby reminds him regularly that he is getting alot more gray....
Tammy (me) I have been cleaning the spare bedroom, got to work at Boutique for a week (how fun!) had a game night with some friends, Christmas shopped online, grocery shopped, got my hair done, went to Aldis which just opened, made phone calls, made appointments, did some reading, changed our diet, eating better....and because I went to my hair dresser today, I have no more gray showing (oh yeah!)

Just a friendly neighborhood reminder that if you missed the November sale, you're in luck, because they will be holding their next sale in February! The week of the 22nd! You don't want to miss it!




Libby-Libby's life is so much about school...she does school almost everyday, cleaned her room, groomed Emmy, did her chores, played guitar, made phone calls for Resolved, helped Praise with the twins, sewed lots of cushions, went yard saleing and got a wonderful mannequin that is wire...you unsnap it, put it on and it fits to your shape so that whatever you make will be the right size..sooooo cooool!


so there you have it...all the boring facts about what really goes on in the lives of normal boring people....


wish there was more to tell you...but theres not! Hey, atleast I remembered what we have done..although, I did have to think alot about it! Life is good, all is well, and we are blessed...

what more could we possibly need ;) God has been very good to us......



3 comments:

Heidi said...

Yay! now we know... I was beginning to worry about y'all... no new updates, nada... so glad to hear all is well with you and the family! That mannequin thing sounds so neat! Tammy your voice sounded so beautiful on Sunday! I think that was the first time I heard you sing solo. Between the song (words of our Savior) & your voice - I had tears in my eyes. (BTW...update my address! lol!) take care, Heidi

Cindy and Tay said...

Did you buy that in our community sale Sat? Taylor and I saw that (or one like it) with snaps and I had no clue what that was for!
That's pretty neat to be able to take up and pin without having to put on. You guys are soooooo creative!!! Love ya, Cindy

The Neus... said...

Awww, thank you Heidi! and we ae praying for Brianna. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers...love you!

Cindy Lou! yes, we did buy that mannequin in your neighborhood! small town :)
thanks for stopping by our blog :)
miss you and love you too!