Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our Annual Christmas Shopping Trip.......


We went on our Mother-Daughter Shopping trip and invited another mother and daughter along! We started out at 9:30 and headed to the Mall of Millenia and then around 3:00,made our way to Ikea. We met up with the other girls.....and spent several hours there... and then made our way to HuHot by the Florida Mall...

We had a great dinner and then headed out to a few more stores and then back to the Hotel. We unloaded all our stuff and then headed out to the Pool deck for some munchies! We brought them back to the room and pigged out! The onion rings made me sick, but that was my fault, because I knew I shouldn't eat them and after my Libby's please of mercy to not eat them..I did it anyway! They looked sooo good!

and it was so not worth it..... but I took it in stride and plowed my way through Orlando the next day!


We had wonderful fellowship, and good memories were made....and Libby and I stayed up til 2:00 wrapping! Our cohorts were fast asleep while we worked late into the night!

We got up, had breakfast and headed to Old Time Pottery, The Florida Mall and then World Market, Michaels and at last...Whole Foods!! oh yeah! Where I bought lots of Gluten free snacks and Gluten free cupcakes! They were so good!

We got home about 5:30 and passed out! It was so much fun and we are 95% done Christmas shopping!

Starting to save in November of last year, for Christmas this year, was such a blessing to our family.... We have done that for many years and I encourage you to try it if you haven't!..... well...the holidays are upon us and now we get to slow down and enjoy them.... We invite you to come along with us as we share what we do for our Holidays...blog style...
keep checking in and we will keep posting.....

Happiest of Holidays to you....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tammy!
This is Connie (Sarah's mom). I wanted to thank you again for coming all the way up to Daytona to serve our church the other night! We will try to come down there "soon" to visit your church, and if you ever come up here, we'd love to have your family over!

By the way, I'm trying to guard my heart and be happy for you about being 95% finished Christmas shopping...it's sneaking up on me again this year! Yikes! ;)