Monday, September 08, 2008

God is most Glorified in you, when you are most satisfied in Him....

We are back from our retreat and God did meet us while we were away..... We had some adventures and time to play and time to meet God in the most unexpected ways....Thank-you God that we were all safe and that was small in comparison to your great love for us!

We swam, took a walk at night...there was a beautiful breeze and wonderful memories were made. We learned a lot from John Piper and I realized after listening to him by way of a dvd, that I really am as dumb as I look! He is crazy smart!! But I did walk away with some shifting in my thinking and some paradigm shifts in my life. I am excited to see what God has for my small pea sized brain :)

I love so much John Piper's quote:

God is most glorified in you, when you are most satisfied in Him.

I had an opportunity to walk that out while we were away and I have a feeling that I will be walking that out the rest of my life....

Oh the deep deep love of our saviour! I cannot fathom how much He loves me...But I will be hunkering down there for a while....

Thank-you God for loving me more than I can ever imagine.....You are amazing God!!

No comments: