Friday, September 19, 2008

Fridays with the Neu's........Celebrity style....


We had some friends over for dinner and games and we thought we would do our own celebrity look-alikes. They are very easy to tell who we are...so have a peek....





I can really see all the resemblances to some very famous people. It was so funny! I matched up to Katie Couric as if we were twins!! And Joe straight away was Gomer Pyle! Libby was Laura Dern....... Mace looks like Dustin Hoffman, Jeany looks like MaryAnn from Gilligan's island and Mariah looks like Katie Holmes, Jesse looks like Edmond from Chronicles of Narnia and Emmy looks like Lassie alot!! wow! I never knew that was so fun! Thanks for the idea :) and Jesse, thanks for the fun!! What a great night we had!

5 comments:

Praise said...

You guys are so silly. I love the picture of Emmy!

Unknown said...

hahahahaha. that is so crazy. what would life be without weird glasses?

Unknown said...

hey. i want a photo shoot with you girls when you get the camera! :) so happy you get the cannon rebel. so jealous. ;) love you.

-k.m.

Joanna said...

hahaha, nice glasses!

hey Lib - I went on your etsy, and I {love} the purse you made. Very snazzy!! I would buy it if I weren't saving my money now...

love y'all. =)

Anonymous said...

Nice pics Tammy! Ya shoulda posted your celeb pics too... I could see you as Katie's twin! :) I like your new template too!