Friday, November 30, 2007

Yesterday we celebrated two birthdays!...Libby again


The first one was our dog Emmy’s birthday. She turned 49 years old! Well... in dog years and we made her a cake.


It was Yummo (to her at least)



hh


And my parents surprised me for my 15th birthday and took me to Mimi’s Café.

I like to celebrate my birthday at the beginning of the month instead of my actual birthdate December 30th because it is so close to Christmas.



They where so sweet to give me cutie clothes, a movie and an ihome for my iPod!



After that, we went to Target and Old Navy then they surprised me again and took me to the movie “Enchanted” we all thought it was great. We finally headed home at 12:30 in the morning!



Thanks Mom and Dad for a such a wonderful surprise!


hh
Here are some family photos we took this week in our backyard











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Neu family,

How are you all doing? I like your family photos. They look really nice. Happy early Birthday day Libby!!! Have a great day.
Katie D.