Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving...Libby's take...



Ok we had to break the tradition, well I had to break our tradition of putting our Christmas tree up the day after Thanksgiving. I could not wait any longer! So me and my friend Britani put up the tree in our living room two days before Thanksgiving.


Our Thanksgiving was quite splendid!!! While My Dad laid on the couch and watched the Macy’s Day parade, the Dog show and Miracle on 34th street, me and my Mom cooked the Bourbon butter glazed turkey stuffed with a delicious stuffing wrapped in cheesecloth, mashed potatoes, bacon wrapped asparagus, sweet potato casserole, broccoli salad, spinach dip and a homemade apple pie. Yumo!

After we stuffed ourselves till we could not move, a few family’s came over for some pie and games.


And to top off such a wonderful day we stayed up till two in the morning watching Charlottes web.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

awww! That sounds fun! :) You're making me hungry with those food pictures. ;)