Saturday, May 31, 2008

Aunt Missy's Chocolate Cake x 3!

Cooking and baking are not my best thing, but I am trying to enjoy it and have fun in the kitchen.

So..., I thought I would love to bake a cake! My mom pulled out my Aunt Missy' s chocolate cake recipe and at my first attempt, I was having a fun time enjoyng just being in the kitchen. I thought the recipe said 1 Tablespoon of baking soda, but after I put it in, I realized that it was 1 teaspoon! Oh no! It was ruined!
There goes that batch in the garbage.
My second attempt wasn't too bad. It looked quite beautiful as it was baking... until Iremembered that I forgot to add the milk!
There goes the second batch....
I can't believe I am on my third attempt...this time I was nervous and thought that I would yet forget another ingredient, but alas...... God graciouly let all the ingredients bake together. I didn't forget a thing!

So we have had chocolate cake for breakfast, chocolate cake for lunch and dinner too! Yummo!
Libby Neu signing off :)




No comments: